Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HELLO SHAUN!! :)

Hehe since you're the most regular visitor here.

Exams are over! Whoohoo! But now there's the checking of the exam papers. Honestly, I don't know which is worse! Heh. I'll be sitting in the hall the whole day tomorrow, listening to talks. At least there'll be air con, and if it's too boring I can put my head on my desk and snooze! Well, I hope so anyway haha.

My new favourite band is OK GO!! (Click to link) They are SO CUTEEEE OH MY GOSH SCREAM SCREAM AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! hahahaha.
Go to their site, and watch the video for "A Million Ways" then watch all their other videos! I am so desperate to learn the dance. Now I need 3 other like-minded individuals to dance with me! hehehee.

I think I'm becoming a GGFF.
Haha thanks to Mun for that expression. Oh well Mun if you read this yeah well you could be one too huh.
Right now, the only person who matters is the one I love (: and the only person I go out with nowadays it seems.
See? GGFF.

No comments: